Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I Spoke too Soon

Yes, Chandler has recovered from surgery. In fact, his stitches came out today. However, over the past few days, we've noticed that his breathing is getting faster and shallower. Not good. While he doesn't appear to be in any discomfort at all, this is not a good sign. So while he was getting his stitches removed, he got a chest x-ray. It appears that the mets in his lungs are bigger than they were 3 weeks ago.

I know we are dealing with cancer. I get it. But come on. Hasn't he been through enough? Can't he have a little time with nothing wrong?

June 18th will be 14 years from when Chandler and I first met. The 23rd will be the 14th anniversary of when he came to live with me. I hope that we'll make it to those dates. 14 years. Please let me have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment